XML conversion involves content transformation as required across generic and proprietary mark-up language, which is well integrated with the organization’s workflow. Lumina has developed expertise in converting any form of input file (word, PDF, application files, or even hardcopy) to any required output file (XML, EPUB, …).
We use high-quality scanners to produce high-quality outputs from almost any kind of inputs. We use our proprietary data capture tools to capture English and even Non-English languages with high accuracy. Lumina uses its proprietary Word-based template for the styling and conversion process of all projects. Lumina uses its proprietary tool for browsing, content integrity check, and validation.
- Controlled work environment with in-process toolsets
- Skill-optimized process flow
- Easily scalable and can repetitively produce a consistent result
- Quality checks built into processes
- Manual processes minimized
- Auto identification and processing of images and their placement into XML
- Propagation of styles to other chapters of the title based on approved sample chapter
- Title-specific dashboards, online productivity report, and live tracking of job status
- User-friendly GUI